Thursday, August 21, 2008
Has it really been 10 days?
I'm teaching a class of 7 third graders this year, at the same school where both of my own children attend. It's been 5 years since I last wore the teacher hat, and it's beginning to feel quite comfortable. It's also the reason that some of you have called and said I've fallen off the face....forgotten about my other stay-at-home mommy friends.......bailed on late nighters..........not returned phone calls/emails.......not blogged for days.......just to name a few. For those things, I really am very sorry I've let you down. Really! It has taken me, and I'm not even close yet, several days to feel somewhat normal. But then, I have a weekend of freedom and Monday comes too quickly! Routines are super important to feeling healthy and vivacious! So I'm going to wind this down, hope everyone has a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've missed both you and your blogging!! BTW, you're doing great with this whole back to work thing. lol I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment