Friday, December 5, 2008

Facebook

Okay, that's where I've been lately! Facebook! It's so ridiculously addicting and both Daniel and I are surprised that we ever started. Needless to say, it's fun and interesting, and takes away the mystery of wondering where the long lost friends from college are and what they look like and what the did when they grew up, if ever. If you've never seen facebook, everyone has their own page, or wall, and they post pictures of themselves and update what they are doing each day. The best thing about facebook is that you catch up with someone in a sentence or two, and you quickly have found 100+ friends without writing emails back and forth, attaching pictures, etc. If you're a facebook friend, you know that you enjoy a quick update on friends from your past without spending a whole lot of time on email and it makes you so much more connected as if you are all in a room talking! I think of it as a street, more than a room! One of my newest

friends is living in Macon, and after 2 sentences I found out how she got there (it's my college town, so I always find interest in those who stayed)! I'll hope to see you there, and if not, I hope you'll come back here as I promise to Blog more!! :)

2 comments:

Alan said...

So that's where you have been! I was starting to look on milk cartons for you!

Kristie said...

Yes, and you should join me! I promise not to vanish again! :)